National Erasmus+ Office in Moldova
The National Erasmus+ Office in Moldova (NEO) is the organization that assists the European Commission, the Executive Agency for Education, Culture, and Audiovisual, as well the national authorities in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme.
The National Erasmus+ Offices contribute to the following overall objectives: to improve the awareness, visibility, relevance, effectiveness and impact of the international components of the Erasmus+ programme and contribute to its promotion and dissemination in the Republic of Moldova.
- improved awareness of Erasmus+ for potential applicants and higher education stakeholders in general;
- high-quality assistance to applicants and beneficiaries;
- contribution and timely response to Commission and EACEA requests, in particular for the consultation exercise in the context of the selection process;
- monitoring of running projects and dissemination of project results (including those from the Tempus IV programme);
- sound support to the team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs) in the Republic of Moldova;
- fostering the Erasmus+ community by collaborating closely with the European Commission, EU Delegation in the Republic of Moldova and the National Authorities;
- dissemination of information and visibility in the Republic of Moldova about other EU higher education initiatives.