Twinning Project for the Agency of Land Relations and Cadastre (ALRC)
The aim of the project is to improve the mapping system in line with European Union standards and international best practices for managing geographic data. Additionally, the activity will provide support to the Agency of Land Relations and Cadastre for the
management and update of a mapping system, which is secure, unitary, integrated and cost efficient.
- To found the creation of National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) in accordance with INSPIRE Directive 2007/2/EC and international best practices regarding the management of geographical data.
- To develop ALFC capabilities both technically and administratively in one of its main tasks as NSDI national coordinator.
- To develop the capabilities of the ALFC and the stakeholders of the project, both from a technical and administrative point of view, as their space data providers.
- To improve the understanding of IDS and the cooperation between the public authorities that participated in the project.
- Awareness of the role of National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) is increased.
- The National Strategy for Spatial Data Infrastructure of Moldova for 2015-2020 and the Action Plan for its implementation -elaborated.
- The Law on national spatial data infrastructure to be developed.
- The analysis of the training needs to be performed and the training material - elaborated.
- ALFC officials and beneficiaries of the project to be trained in the main Components of the NSDI.
- A Collaboration Agreement on the implementation of the national spatial data infrastructure (INDS) to be elaborated.
- The concept of Business Model for ALFC (including its companies) and Fee Model for data exchange to be introduced.
- The tool for the development of network services to be developed and installed.
- A Cooperation Agreement on the demonstration of the IDS solution in the pilot area to be developed and signed in accordance with EU best practices.
- The role of the ALFC in the NSDI company to be redefined, an INDS coordination structure to be developed and the goals and responsibilities of the different actors in the infrastructure to be defined and described;
- The IDS solution for the pilot area to be demonstrated.