Increasing energy efficiency of "Mihai Eminescu" Lyceum in Ungheni
The project aim is to ensure energy security, improve energy efficiency, de-carbonise, also by using more renewable energy, to make the lyceum a more comfortable place for pupils in a green way.
- Construction of energy efficiency measures of the building envelope incl. roof, installation of ventilation and air-conditioning system.
- Installation of an efficient heating system, installation of an efficient power distribution system and LED lighting and complementary measures (rain water management, pavement of internal court, toilets refurbishment, incl. for persons with disabilities, creation of entrance for persons with disabilities incl. access to the school area).
- 100 employees and 1200 pupils of “Mihai Eminescu” Theoretical Lyceum benefit from better working and learning conditions.
- Annual normative consumption of energy in “Mihai Eminescu” Theoretical Lyceum reduced by 1500 MWh and annual normative CO2 emissions decreased by 330 tons.
- Two renovated and energy efficient buildings of “Mihai Eminescu” Theoretical Lyceum through 15 investment measures.
- Teachers, pupils and parents of “Mihai Eminescu” Theoretical Lyceum and representatives of Ungheni rayon promote energy efficiency actions.
- Local strategic planning documents in the field of energy efficiency of public buildings in Ungheni rayon are harmonised with national strategic objectives.
- Strengthened capacities of Ungheni rayon and representatives of “Mihai Eminescu” Theoretical Lyceum in energy efficiency.