EaP COVID-19 Solidarity Programme
The aim of the Programme is to mitigate the adverse effects of COVID-19 and to contribute to the longer-term socio-economic resilience of vulnerable groups in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Implemented by People in Need (PIN), in partnership with the Netherlands Helsinki Committee (NHC) and AFEW International (AFEW), it aims to propose a set of interventions in several countries, including Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
To mitigate the impact of COVID-19 and contribute towards longer term socio-economic resilience of vulnerable groups in Eastern Partnership countries.
- CSO Grants for direct service provision, monitoring, advocacy and ensuring access to accurate information.
- Support to CSOs adapting to the needs emerging from the COVID crisis.
- Ongoing Assessment of COVID-19 Measures.
- CSO and Watchdog Center capacity development for inclusive recovery policies and sector reform.
- Journalists Capacity Development and Grants to cover COVID-19 response.
- Support to CSOs and Watchdog Initiatives – Policy Engagement and Reform.
- Intraregional exchange of experience in monitoring of the adherence of governance response to COVID to international human rights standards and recommendations of international institutions.