Visibility of EU and EU Assistance in the Republic of Moldova in 2021
The overall objective of the project “Visibility of EU and EU Assistance in the Republic of Moldova in 2021” is to achieve increased visibility of EU and the EU assistance provided to the Republic of Moldova, while providing targeted information on tangible results for the Moldovan citizens.
The project promotes EU values and the EU Assistance provided to the Republic of Moldova, taking as reference the framework of the Association Agreement (AA) and the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA), which help the people in the Republic of Moldova benefit of many economic advantages.
In addition to this, increased focus should be placed on visibility of the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI), the Eastern Partnership (EaP) and EU regional policies. Last but not least, a special focus should be placed on the role and importance of European values and culture, thus providing a pivotal role to communication activities focused on cultural aspects, both of the EU and the Republic of Moldova.
- To ensure an efficient implementation of EU and EU assistance visibility in the framework of Europe Day events, via the organisation of individual communication campaigns and events, targeting specific sectors of EU assistance in the country.
To increase visibility of EU and EU assistance among target groups via organisation of high-level communication events, ad-hoc events and culture related events, placing an increased focus on promotion of EU and EU assistance visibility by means of culture and cultural activities.
- To ensure the management of online communication tools of the EU Delegation and to provide support for communication activities of the Delegation.
In addition, the implementation of the project envisages a special focus on the role and importance of European values and culture, thus providing a pivotal role to communication activities focused around cultural aspects, both of the EU and the Republic of Moldova.
- Awareness level of EU and EU assistance is increased via organisation and implementation of Europe Day events.
- Awareness level of the results of EU assistance, including the European Neighbourhood Policy and EU regional policies, as well as the role of European culture, values and ideas is increased via organisation of high-level events and other ad-hoc events as well by means of culture and cultural activities.
- The communication capacity of EU Delegation is improved via management of online communication tools and provision of complementary services and support communication activities.