EU4Business - DCFTA Initiative East
The Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) Initiative East aims to strengthen economic development in the countries which have signed an association agreement with the EU, namely Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, by providing targeted financial and technical support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in these three countries.
- Enhancing access to finance in the form of improved lending terms and conditions.
- Supporting micro-finance institutions to provide financing to local micro-enterprises.
- Providing targeted finance and technical assistance to priority value chains in agri-food sector.
- Access to finance, micro-finance, local currency lending.
- Technical assistance (capacity building).