STRONG: Sustainable, Target-group oriented, Resilient and Open NGOs with Good governance
The aim of the "STRONG: Sustainable, Target-group oriented, Resilient and Open NGOs with Good governance" project is to strengthen the role that Human Rights Houses, member NGOs, and other CSOs in priority countries play in the democracy-building processes in their countries. This includes enabling them to improve their outreach and engagement with citizens and communities; promoting and engaging in dialogue between civil society and relevant stakeholders on the 4 fundamental rights nationally and internationally; and ensuring that well governed Human Rights Houses in priority countries serve as platforms and national networks for CSOs in their countries.
- Provide support to third parties through the implementation of a sub-granting programme.
- Conduct strategic advocacy through the implementation of National Advocacy Plans with partners in priority countries.
- Provide support to Human Rights Houses in priority countries.
- CSOs in the EaP countries where the project is being implemented improve their outreach and engagement with citizens and communities.
- CSOs in the EaP countries where the project is being implemented promote and engage in dialogue between civil society and relevant stakeholders on the 4 fundamental rights - expression, association, assembly and the right to be a human rights defender - nationally and internationally.
- Well governed Human Rights Houses in the countries serve as platforms/national.
Parteneriat care protejează
Statul de drept și drepturile omului
Drepturile Omului, Societatea civilă
Armenia, Azerbaidjan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ucraina
În curs de desfășurare
Data de încheiere:
Organizația de implementare:
Human Rights House Foundation
Finanțare de către UE în EUR:
€1 297 828
Numărul proiectului UE: